Who We Are
Who is Pinnacle Credit Union?
- Not-for-profit financial institution owned and operated by our members.
- Our Board of Directors is democratically elected by you, our members
- Each of our members has an equal vote, despite the amount on deposit.
- Typically, we can return profits to our members through higher saving rates, lower loan rates and convenient services
Who can join Pinnacle Credit Union?
With our original membership serving the Atlanta Board of Education beginning in 1926, Pinnacle has greatly evolved to encompass employers from a wide range of industries, plus several communities. To view our extensive list of eligible employers and communities, please click here.
And once you are a member, any person related to you by blood, marriage or adoption can also join the credit union. And the best part is, membership at Pinnacle can be enjoyed throughout your lifetime.
Once a member, always a member!
How do I join Pinnacle Credit Union?
- Eligible individuals can join Pinnacle by simply opening a savings account with a minimum deposit of just $25
- Initial membership deposit, as with any other, can be accumulated via payroll deduction
Are Pinnacle CU accounts insured?
Absolutely! Pinnacle offers the utmost security by insuring all accounts up to $250,000 through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. government agency.